Toronto, Canada

Saturday July 11th 2009
eyesonyou
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Toronto, Canada

Post by eyesonyou »

This is my first extended stay in TO, so I don't quite know where we ought to go. Last time was the zoo, right? I missed out on that. Same place or different place? Other offers? I'm in for sure. :thumbup:
Morrys
Uber Crawler
Uber Crawler

Re: Toronto, Canada

Post by Morrys »

I missed as well the zoo (i was still in Vancouver) and last time was easter, too many people coming to visit....
but I have some suggestions: Kensington's Market/ College street/ Beaches/ Saint Laurent Market?
I'll see if I can involve Bobby's group!
Morrys
Uber Crawler
Uber Crawler

Post by Morrys »

Eyesonyou, and everybody else, I pourpose officially Kensington Market on Saturday 11 July at 11 am.
Corner of St. Andrew and Kensington Avenue. There are colorful stores on that street.
http://www.kensington-market.ca/Default.asp?id=10&l=1
Then we can decide to move by there around 12 if other ideas of location come out from the group.

If no other suggestion come after this post, this is the official meeting for the Toronto Sketchcrawl day :)
Morrys
Uber Crawler
Uber Crawler

Post by Morrys »

Updates of Meeting point!
I write in place of Derian, who suggested a nice Coffee shop on Baldwin and Kensington St.
He say it's a good place to meet and start from (just one block from the previous location).

Also another friend, Paul, says he'd like to start it sooner. I'd keep the 11 am meeting point as major appointment, but you're free to suggest a sooner meeting point or start to sketch sooner, and then get still there around 11.

See you soon! :wave:

http://maps.google.ca/maps?f=q&source=s ... 16&iwloc=A
Morrys
Uber Crawler
Uber Crawler

Post by Morrys »

Has been pointed out that i forgot to write the name of the Coffe place at the corner of Baldwin and Kensington St.
It is called Kengsinton!
See you guys tomorrow! Sharp the pencils ;) :wave:
Morrys
Uber Crawler
Uber Crawler

Post by Morrys »

Get all ready for a sketchcrawl under the rain!
Well'stay in Kengsinton market area for the 1st hour at least, look for sketchers ;)
Some people might stay at the kengsinton coffe place.
see you later for the results!
AlexGu
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Post by AlexGu »

My first Sketch Crawl. Maybe the rain will help my drawing. Looking forward to it.

Return to “23rd World Wide SketchCrawl”