Kennewick, Pasco, Richland, WA.

Saturday April 11th 2009
jiminsequim
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Kennewick, Pasco, Richland, WA.

Post by jiminsequim »

To anyone in the Tri-Cities, WA., (Kennewick, Pasco, Richland, W.Richland, or surrounding areas) who may be interested: there will be another attempt for a small to whatever size group of folks to be involved in this next Sketchcrawl coming up on April 11th. I will be in the parking lot at Allied Arts at 9am on Sat morning for anyone who would like to participate.

Any and all are welcome and encouraged to post any and/or all of their sketchcrawl drawings from this, the 22nd, Worldwide Sketchcrawl right here in our little spot in the Sketchcrawl forum.
Last edited by jiminsequim on Tue Apr 07, 2009 8:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jiminsequim
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Re: Kennewick, Pasco, Richland, WA.

Post by jiminsequim »

Hi everyone, in case you're wondering, jiminsequim, is the same person who sent out an email notifying of some of the artists in the Tri-Cities about Sketchcrawl. Jim
jiminsequim
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Re: Kennewick, Pasco, Richland, WA.

Post by jiminsequim »

Another Sketchcrawl coming up on July 11th. So far NO ONE has shown an interest here in the Tri-Cities, that I know of anyway. On my last emailing I got one response, but then learned that the date was in conflict with a life-drawing class that most of the people the email went out to were also notified about. Maybe this one coming up in July will get a better response. . .

Return to “22nd World Wide SketchCrawl”