Georgetown, Texas---AUSTIN, TX area sketch crawl!

Saturday April 11th 2009
caroljwatson
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Georgetown, Texas---AUSTIN, TX area sketch crawl!

Post by caroljwatson »

I'd love to get a Sketch Crawl going on April 11 in Georgetown, Texas. We have many interesting locales perfect for sketching! If you are in the Austin/Georgetown/Round Rock/Pflugerville area, please let me know if you are interested! More info re: time and place tba!
Last edited by caroljwatson on Mon Mar 16, 2009 3:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
carol j watson
"Art washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life." Pablo Picasso
sotexuke
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Re: Georgetown, Texas

Post by sotexuke »

I just came across the sketch crawl accidently, but will definetly be taking part but I am in San Antonio and have not seen anything regarding San Antonio so I will gladly make the trip just let me know.....
caroljwatson
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Re: Georgetown, Texas

Post by caroljwatson »

As of right now, we are meeting on the Square in Historic Downtown Georgetown (not hard to find at all) from approximately 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. The time is totally flexible, and completely dependent upon an individual's interest and schedule demands. It will be a Market Day, so lots to see and draw/paint!

I'd be delighted for you to join our little group! It is growing bigger every day! I will post much more information around the first of April...still trying to firm things up. Most likely, I'll post some points of interest, materials, and other info about the day...Also, the group is looking to be extremely diverse...all ages and abilities!

warmest regards,
carol
carol j watson
caroljwatson
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Re: Georgetown, Texas---AUSTIN, TX area sketch crawl!

Post by caroljwatson »

I've updated the information for the Georgetown, Texas sketch crawl.

Please check out http://muse.caroljwatson.com for more info!
carol j watson
caroljwatson
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Re: Georgetown, Texas---AUSTIN, TX area sketch crawl!

Post by caroljwatson »

Hey all!

It looks like lots of folks are coming to the square in Georgetown for the 22nd World Wide Sketch Crawl! The City of Georgetown is excited to have Sketch Crawl participants out on that day, and many merchants on the square are looking forward to this event as well. Still a casual event, though, so please feel welcome to attend and participate, regardless of your drawing ability or experience.

The most recent information about the day in Georgetown, TX can be found at http://muse.caroljwatson.com.

I can't wait! See ya there!
carol j watson

Return to “22nd World Wide SketchCrawl”