Lansing, Michigan

Saturday April 11th 2009
Douglas
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Lansing, Michigan

Post by Douglas »

Anyone interested in meeting early for coffee or breakfast then later to see each others work in the Lansing area? Maybe down town or Old Town? Maybe in some of the small towns around Lansing?

OK, Old Town Lansing at the NE corner of Turner and Grand River, there is a small sitting area there, or just up the street at the Portable Feast restaurant, 9 to 9:30 am or so. Just look for folks carrying sketchbooks. We'll meet up, visit a bit then we'll head ou to sketch. We don't have to sketch in a group. It's pretty much what each of us wants to do. Maybe around noon or so we can meet again, have some lunch and look at our sketches.
http://www.douglasthayer.blogspot.com
Last edited by Douglas on Tue Mar 24, 2009 12:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ndentamaro
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Re: Lansing, Michigan

Post by ndentamaro »

Douglas,

That sounds great! myself and at least one other person are in. Old town sounds like a great idea!

I've been drawing for years and years but this is my first sketchcrawl so I'm really excited.

give me a shout at nick.dentamaro@gmail.com and we'll iron out details.
Beonarri
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Re: Lansing, Michigan

Post by Beonarri »

Lansing may be a bit of a stretch for some people in MI. I mean, it's not like an out-of-the-way place, and if it's agreed upon it'd be fine. Maybe some place along I-75, more in the middle of everything would work.

But, where ever it ends up being, some place public and easy to find would be best.

Return to “22nd World Wide SketchCrawl”