Santa Cruz, CA

Saturday January 10th 2009
kcohn1963
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Santa Cruz, CA

Post by kcohn1963 »

Hi, I'm new but would like to sketchcrawl around Santa Cruz. I see a bunch of folks in the SF Bay area - anyone want to draw further south?

I'll be at the clock tower at 10am if anyone wants to join. I don't have a t-shirt, but I'll have a (small) sketchcrawl sign. I want to draw the clock tower first so will be there for a bit for any late arrivals! :)

In case of rain, we'll meet at the Jamba Juice across the street from the clock tower...

Hope to see you..

-- Kristin
jacqste
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Re: Santa Cruz, CA

Post by jacqste »

I will come for a while if the weather is nice. My kids will be with me and I promised them I would take them to see the butterflies this year so I will take them to Natural Bridges after that. I don't actually live in Santa Cruz though.

Jacqueline
claire_m
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Post by claire_m »

I live in San Jose, but I would be interested in coming to Santa Cruz at 10 for a bit. I might be able to do 10-12. In the afternoon I have another commitment.

But.... I'm not quite sure where the Clock tower is, or where to park. Any hints?

Claire Mcfeely
kcohn1963
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Post by kcohn1963 »

clock tower is at the intersection of North Pacific and Water streets... there is parking along the street and about a block away in a (free) parking garage.

http://www.ci.santa-cruz.ca.us/pr/parks ... ktower.htm

Return to “21st World Wide SketchCrawl”