Berlin - Germany

Saturday January 10th 2009
olkazavr
Real Crawler
Real Crawler

Berlin - Germany

Post by olkazavr »

Hello!
Lets have another sketchcrawl in Berlin - and think about places we'd like to draw/meet at
O.
my blog
Sketchcrawl adventures: my blog-->sketchcrawl
jaz999
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Re: Berlin - Germany

Post by jaz999 »

As far as I can say at the moment, I'm in. I still have to think of places pleasant to meander in the cold. There's the technikmuseum -one can spend a long time there, I'm told. Though I was thinking of going there before the end of the year because I have a two-for-one deal. There's also the aquarium -we could draw live animals this time, hehe. The lighting isn't the best, but there's plenty of material to draw, and usually plenty of people. I'll think about it some more and if something else comes up, I'll let you know.
LG, Jen
Kitchener--> Melbourne--> Berlin. You can follow my artistic adventures on my blog here!
jaz999
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Post by jaz999 »

I just thought of a new one - people watching on the trains. We either ride the entire ring or find out what the northernmost and southernmost and or east/westmost train stations are and travel to them, sketching people all the way. it's relatively warm, as opposed to being outside, and the weather won't have much of an effect on us.
Kitchener--> Melbourne--> Berlin. You can follow my artistic adventures on my blog here!
olkazavr
Real Crawler
Real Crawler

Post by olkazavr »

Hi, jaz999!
I thought about drawing train stations (and not only people) too or stay in coffee place with panoramic view on the city (as far I didn't find one).
my blog
jaz999
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Post by jaz999 »

Well I know KaDeWe has a nice view up in one of their cafes, but they're often full and it's hard to get a window seat... I also asked a friend from work and she wouldn't mind coming along, only problem is -she can't read or draw on trains because she gets motion sickness! We'll find something... At least I know KaDeWe has a great hot chocolate. And you get pralines instead of cookies! :D
play in progress
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Post by play in progress »

I think the train would be a good thing, and we could hop on an off at the strangest places...But Technikmuseum sounds good, too. Or maybe another museum with sculptures in it, like the Bode museum or Pergamon? They have lots of strange stuff and some people walking around etc.
olkazavr
Real Crawler
Real Crawler

Post by olkazavr »

Welcome on broad, play in progress!
I'll be back in Berlin only on 14th of January. So this time I am going to sketching in Kerala.
I look forward to see your works guys!
my blog
play in progress
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

So, no crawling in Berlin tomorrow, or what?
jaz999
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Post by jaz999 »

I'll be heading about the city with my troop. We're starting at the Potsdamer Platz Arcaden and probably drinking hot chocolate all day. :]
Hi Olga, have fun crawling in Kerala! -Also looking forward to your contributions from afar.
play in progress
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Ah, I'm sorry I missed that.
jaz999
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Post by jaz999 »

Sorry, I'll have to organise next time better.

Post your results here!
viewtopic.php?f=44&t=3522&start=0

Return to “21st World Wide SketchCrawl”