Seattle, WA - USA

Saturday January 10th 2009
Tyler Street
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Re: Seattle, WA - USA

Post by Tyler Street »

I will be there too! SketchCrawl No. 2 for me. Had a great time at the Market in October, and looking forward to seeing new and familiar faces (and sketchbooks, and folding stools, and coffee cups....). -- Teresa a.k.a. Tyler Street.
leobro
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Post by leobro »

Oh boy. Thanks for the link to the Allegro. See you there at 10!
Sketch Pistols
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Post by Sketch Pistols »

Hi folks, Dave Adams here from yet ANOTHER local sketch crawl type group, Sketch Pistols Seattle. We as a group haven't been all that active lately so we're trying to kick it back into gear by hosting an evening event for the 21st World Wide SketchCrawl on Saturday Jan. 10, so if you get through your daytime event at the UW and you're still feeling creative please feel free to join us after! We'll be meeting at:

Time: 6:30pm
Place: Jules Maes Saloon
(206) 957-7766
Georgetown
5919 Airport Way S
Seattle, WA 98108

http://www.myspace.com/julesmaessaloon

I'll be attempting to hold down one of the big picnic type tables in the center of the room to accommodate a larger group, but the sooner you get there the better, seating wise. Jules Maes will also be having a band play in the back after about 9:00pm and my experience is if you show up earlier and order something you won't get charged for the cover. Bands make great sketch subjects since they usually remain more or less in place for at least 45 minutes per set!

I look forward to attending one of your events in the future too, keep up the great work! Thanks to Jing (who I work with) for the heads up on your activities.

Cheers,

Dave Adams
Sketch Pistols Seattle
northwestdrawing
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Post by northwestdrawing »

I look forward to sketching with all of you! See you at the Allegro at 10. Thanks for all the info. sharing...and, Josh, thanks for your offer: I'll be emailing you after the Crawl to learn how to post sketches. Frances
billfulton
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Post by billfulton »

Two of us from Silverdale are going to hop on the ferry to join you at Allegro Coffee House. Looking forward to it!
Bill Fulton
lbeefus
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Post by lbeefus »

Were meeting at cafe solstice at 12:30, for any late risers!

Return to “21st World Wide SketchCrawl”