Salt Lake City, UT [RESULTS}

Saturday October 25th 2008
Jeff Chapman
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Salt Lake City, UT [RESULTS}

Post by Jeff Chapman »

Any other Salt Lakers out there? I'm trying to drum up a handful of people, but I don't yet know where we'll meet. I guess it will depend on the weather a little, though it looks to be nice and sunny, so we could probably go anywhere. More information forthcoming.
Last edited by Jeff Chapman on Wed Nov 05, 2008 1:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jeff Chapman
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Re: Salt Lake City, UT

Post by Jeff Chapman »

So here's the lowdown, in case anyone from Salt Lake happens to check here: we're meeting at 10:00 by the Avenues cemetery. For ease of meeting up, the Southwest corner (the corner of 4th Ave and M or N, I think) ... by the Memorial place. We'll be drawing there for a little while, for stragglers, and then go from there.

See you tomorrow!

Jeff
Jeff Chapman
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Re: Salt Lake City, UT [RESULTS}

Post by Jeff Chapman »

I didn't see anyone else at the cemetery, so if anyone came, I missed you. I enjoyed myself though. I should do this more often. I need to sketch more and I always enjoy it when I do, but I'm kinda lazy about it. Boo to lazy, I say.

Here are two pictures from the cemetery:

cheers,

Jeff
alissa
Uber Crawler
Uber Crawler

Re: Salt Lake City, UT [RESULTS}

Post by alissa »

These are lovely and light paintings. I love the colours you have chosen - especially the pinkish shade behind the fence. An excellent solo sketchcrawl

Return to “20th World Wide SketchCrawl”