How to participate

Help and frequently asked questions related to Sketchcrawl Forum

Moderator: Gerald

demibrix
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

How to participate

Post by demibrix »

I would like to participate in the 28th WWSC, but this will be my first time and I can't unlock the instructions for how to participate and display images. How do I get more information? I sent my question to the moderator over a week ago so I'm now asking the list.
CrowTalk
Real Crawler
Real Crawler
United States of America

Re: How to participate

Post by CrowTalk »

Hi, I'm new at this too, but I was able to figure it out. Go back to Board Index. From there, you can find instructions, I think the second item on the page. Some people on SketchCrawl link to their own blogs, but I opened a Flikr account so I could post images from there. Prior to SketchCrawl, I practiced by posting an image from Flikr on a "Introduce Yourself" topic page. Good luck with your sketchcrawl! It really is fun to participate and see the artwork from all over the world after sketchcrawl. (p.s. I found it helpful to print the "How to Participate" instructions since there are a couple steps involved. And opening a Flikr account involved signing up for a Yahoo account.)
gustavo
Site Admin
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by gustavo »

Greetings,

The instructions are found at this location:
viewtopic.php?f=30&t=2224

"How to participate to a World Wide SketchCrawl?

-Look around the forums and see if anyone in your area is getting together for the upcoming SketchCrawl (we set dates every 2 or 3 months).
-If not, put a call out to artists in your city or town.
-If no one responds to your call, you can still go out on the SketchCrawl day and draw away solo (you'll actually get more drawing done that way).
-Then be sure to come back to these forums after the SketchCrawl, share your sketches and experiences and peruse through drawings of fellow "crawlers" from all over the world."

(note: you can click on any locked topic to view it, locked just means that no one can post in that specific topic).
Gustavo

https://www.gustavoarizmendi.com
SketchCrawl WebHosting / Maintenance donated by yours truly from 2007 to 2022.
Jus321
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Post by Jus321 »

Hi Crawlers,
Mum wants to start a new group where she lives. We've got two questions...

Can you please tell me how to get the Sketchcrawl logo to put on some posters and on a local facebook page?

If she signs up for the newsletter, is that the way to find out when the next Sketchcrawl will be?

Thanks very much,
Justine
timillustrator
Real Crawler
Real Crawler
Great Britain

Post by timillustrator »

The newsletter used the be the best way but that is now infrequent. It goes up in this Forum first but over the last couple of years Enrico has hd other stuff on his mind and the moderators don't seem to be that involved either. This is probably the latest it's been. The logo can be downloaded elsewhere on this website, I believe that it can be used as long as the events and results are ported here.

Return to “Help and FAQ”