Help and frequently asked questions related to Sketchcrawl Forum

Moderator: Gerald

gustavo
Site Admin
Site Admin
United States of America

Newsletter Notification

Post by gustavo »

We are (re)launching a newsletter to keep people informed of Sketchcrawls (in conjunction with the forum/blog).

Most of the users from this forum (except for the ones that joined the last day or two) have been imported into the system. Look for the newsletter message in your mailbox and/or spamfolder.

If you want to participate you will need to opt-in, by clicking on the link provided and make sure to add us to your whitelist/mail filters, if you prefer not to do so at this time, just delete the email.

If you decide to subscribe at a later time, there is currently a link in the home page

When you are fully opt-in, if you would please click on the preferences link (2nd email) and update the country of residence, we would appreciate it. It will give us the ability to target specific messages by country should the need arise in the future.

If you have any questions related to the newsletter and/or need assistance please send me a PM and/or reply to this post (there may be others that may have the same question as you).

Thanks
Gus/Seeker
Thorsten
Sensei Crawler
Sensei Crawler

Post by Thorsten »

What wonderful makeover on this starting page!

Whenever I tried to explain the idea to someone else this perfect intro was missing ;-)
Judithian
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Re: Newsletter Notification

Post by Judithian »

Newbie here with a simple question. I have subscribed to the Newsletter, but have yet to find out how to get the darn thing. Will it be emailed? Is there a link somewhere here to link over to it? Am I completely blind? :D

I'm hoping this newsletter will give me a list of upcoming events. We'd like to start a SketchCrawl in cooperation with our local Art Association, Local Museum, Local Art School and the community. So I'm trying to find out any news on upcoming events for 2009. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Please PM me.

Thanks,
Jud
Thorsten
Sensei Crawler
Sensei Crawler

Re: Newsletter Notification

Post by Thorsten »

Hi Jud, thanks for joining in the game!

Most of the time, you get a newsletter, whenever a new date is set.
That's the main reason for us, sending out a message.

As the last day has just been set allready (Nov 21st, 2009), there is no new one coming within the next days.

Thanks for organizing a meet-up!
You might want to set up a central link for your group here:
viewforum.php?f=48

See all of you soon again around
T.

Return to “Help and FAQ”