Waukesha - WI - USA [RESULTS]

Saturday March 29th 2008
EllCee
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Waukesha - WI - USA [RESULTS]

Post by EllCee »

I just got in from my first sketchcrawling experience and loved knowing that as I sketched, others around the world were enjoying the same activity.

There's still some snow on the ground here so I sat in my car to sketch outdoor subjects. The only subjects I got near were the ones in Starbucks where I ended my day.

I loved this. Doing this as a beginning sketcher was a leap of faith, but I'm really glad I took it.

Thorsten
Sensei Crawler
Sensei Crawler

Post by Thorsten »

-- glad you kept your faith, Ellcee, and started out - I still remember my first "outdoors" and your brought some wonderful memories with your words and images!

Thanks for sharing, and please say hello to LaCrosse if being nearby some time ;-)

Thorsten
goldmudder
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Post by goldmudder »

Wonderful! I am also a beginner, and today was my first day, but I think that your trees are quite elegant. You have encouraged me to complete my barn wall(also sketched from a vehicle) and post it. I like the Starbucks too!! Congratulations!! :D
When in doubt, just take the next small step.
donnam
Sensei Crawler
Sensei Crawler

Post by donnam »

Ellcee--good for you--you are off to a wonderful start and now you have the first one under your belt.
PaintMonster
Japan

Post by PaintMonster »

good start of sketch crawling!!
I like first one!!
PaintMonster (Sapporo /Japan)

gustavo
Site Admin
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by gustavo »

Welcome EllCee... Thank you for sharing and for taking the leap of faith, I am a beginner as well (although already participating on my 4th Sketchcrawl).

We must thank Enrico for creating this event. Participating on Sketchcrawls is almost like a minivacation, it is so refreshing to sketch, observe and sketch some more.

goldmudder: I would love to see the barn, no pressure ;), I felt like that on SC17 when I was sketching/drawing a train depot.
Gustavo

https://www.gustavoarizmendi.com
SketchCrawl WebHosting / Maintenance donated by yours truly from 2007 to 2022.

Return to “18th World Wide SketchCrawl”