Nora - Sweden [RESULTS]

Saturday March 29th 2008
annelito
Real Crawler
Real Crawler

Post by annelito »

ZUPZUP wrote:Beautiful work everyone!! Nice stuff Christina. Love those watercolors Anne! I think next time I'm coming to Sweden....you guys put on quite the yummy feed from the looks of it.
Thank you ZUPZUP! You are most welcome to Sweden, any time! :)
splinesmith
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Post by splinesmith »

Wow, what a wonderful presentation! Great sketches by all, and the photographs do a great job of chronicling the day. You really captured the spirit of SketchCrawling, and I think everyone in the world could look to you folks as the gold standard on how to do it right! Gosh, even having a big meal to cap off the day--that's awesome!
John Atkinson
Atkinson Productions
marcello
Real Crawler
Real Crawler

Post by marcello »

dear Christina ,thanks for the post, I like the dog,I feel the cold brrrrrrr,
this is nice to have sketch infomation from another country.
In Israel was very hot day, 30 around,the sea was beautiful and very sunny day.Sorry for my english ,italian style.
compliments ciao
marcello
http://www.marcellomurru.blogspot.com/
littlefish
Real Crawler
Real Crawler

Post by littlefish »

Where is Nora in Sweden? reminds me the train station in Lund :) Vonderbra! It's so lovely to see all of you getting togethern enjoy the whole day together...hmmm...next time i hope our group may stick a bit longer too ^^.

Very very nice sketches all together! and love all your photos too!
ChristinaA
Real Crawler
Real Crawler

Post by ChristinaA »

littlefish - Nora is situated almost at the same level as Stockholm, but in the middle of the country. Anne shows a map of Sweden in the post "The map".There you can spot Nora :)
As a matter of fact - we had the dinner-party in another train station :D Me and my husband live in an old station. The dinner was held in the second class waiting room.
ChristinaA
Real Crawler
Real Crawler

Post by ChristinaA »

donnam wrote:Who was using that Lamy Safari pen? How do you like it to sketch with? Is the line width nice and narrow?
And I'm the other one :D I really like my Lamy Safari pens. I prefer medium nib and use a konverter so I can sketch with my favourite ink, Noodler's eternel black. The nib on the Lamy is rather flexible and is wonderful to sketch with. Not expensive either.
MattiasA
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Post by MattiasA »

såg hemskt trevligt ut, var tvungen att gå på ett vernissage, kund inte följa med, men nästa gång kommer jag och min fru med

fina skisser!
ChristinaA
Real Crawler
Real Crawler

Post by ChristinaA »

Kul Mattias! Ni är hjärtligt välkomna!
donnam
Sensei Crawler
Sensei Crawler

Post by donnam »

ChristinaA & Annelito- Thanks to both of you for the info on the Lamy pen. Ok, I am convinced now. I will try one.
Tessan
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

intressanta bilder!

Post by Tessan »

Hejsan!
Var inne å kollade på bilderna och kände igen mig och en del av er.
Nästa gång vill jag också vara med!
Tessan
ChristinaA
Real Crawler
Real Crawler

Post by ChristinaA »

Du är hjärtligt välkommen att delta nästa gång Tessan, och då behöver du inte ta med vantar ;) Jätteroligt om du kommer!
mugitea
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Amazing!

Post by mugitea »

Boy you people really know how to do a Sketchcrawl! I really enjoyed all of your sketches, photos, and styles. And you ate twice too, and sketched in mittens and gloves. I am surely impressed.

Would like to know the name of the artist who did the dog curtains where you all enjoyed dinner. Or maybe the name of the pattern. It charms me.
If any of you have a clue, please email me at mugitea@aol.com

http://www.lindabachrach.com
ChristinaA
Real Crawler
Real Crawler

Re: Amazing!

Post by ChristinaA »

mugitea wrote:Boy you people really know how to do a Sketchcrawl! I really enjoyed all of your sketches, photos, and styles. And you ate twice too, and sketched in mittens and gloves. I am surely impressed.

Would like to know the name of the artist who did the dog curtains where you all enjoyed dinner. Or maybe the name of the pattern. It charms me.
If any of you have a clue, please email me at mugitea@aol.com

http://www.lindabachrach.com
Thank you, my fingers are still cold :shock:
The dog textile is one of my favourites. The name of the artist is Lisa Sollenberg, Sweden. The namn of the pattern is "Valpar".
mugitea
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Thank you!

Post by mugitea »

Wow! I am so pleased to learn this. And Lisa Sollenberg's other designs are also wonderful. You Swedish, just the like Japanese, have beautiful designs on your daily use goods.

Thanks Christina
ChristinaA
Real Crawler
Real Crawler

Post by ChristinaA »

When I visited Japan, years ago, I found many similaritys between swedish and japanese culture. We have a lot in common, I think.
Very nice that you liked the dog curtains :D

Return to “18th World Wide SketchCrawl”