Saturday March 29th 2008
gustavo
Site Admin
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by gustavo »

been busy but here are my comments.

ANNIKA NIELSEN
I like the first one, rooftop view, I get a sense of the place.

LINUS NIELSEN
Nice sketch, I like how you included a sketch within a sketch.

PAUL NIELSEN
That is one nice looking fish

CHRISTINA ALVNER
Very nice dog, minimal color, I can see that as a postcard (maybe because I like dogs).
I like your style, so few lines.

KARIN SÖDERGREN
I like the feel of #2,4,5

JEANETTE ENGQVIST
Nice first image, and color in your second one. What does Bokbinderi mean? Book Binder?

MAGDALENA W LAVEBRATT
nice house, window shading

FILIPPA LAVEBRATT
Those are great drawings, I like the clock the most.

KORNELIA ENGQVIST
I like how you have centered the sketch (I should try that, I tend to fill the page).

ELISABETH WERNGREN
Nice people sketches, how busy they were sketching

JEANETTE RAPP
That is an interesting wagon, with a story to tell

ANNE MAJAKARI
I liked how you used both pages (something else that I need to try)
Gustavo

https://www.gustavoarizmendi.com
SketchCrawl WebHosting / Maintenance donated by yours truly from 2007 to 2022.
ChristinaA
Real Crawler
Real Crawler

Post by ChristinaA »

Thanks to everybody who has been commenting the Nora crawl!

Seeker - Thanks for your nice comments!
On my behalf - nice that you like dogs :) I have decided to sketch one of our dogs every day during a period of one year, biginning the 17 mars. The one I did the morning for the SC, it got a bit stiff, just like the other sketches I made that day. I hope I can forget about the publishing on SC-forum next time, and that the weather will be more warm.
ChristinaA
Real Crawler
Real Crawler

Post by ChristinaA »

Thanks to everybody who has been commenting the Nora crawl!

Seeker - Thanks for your nice comments!
On my behalf - nice that you like dogs :) I have decided to sketch one of our dogs every day during a period of one year, biginning the 17 mars. The one I did the morning for the SC, it got a bit stiff, just like the other sketches I made that day. I hope I can forget about the publishing on SC-forum next time, and that the weather will be more warm.

And yes - bokbinderi means Book Binder studio
mr.sch
Uber Crawler
Uber Crawler

Re: Nora - Sweden [RESULTS]

Post by mr.sch »

Beware folks, this is the real Viking Invasion!!! Save yourself! They are coming, they are really, really coming this way!
:wink: :D :lol:

You really redefined the very meaning of "The Sketchcrawling Experience", with fine group, fine sketches, fine dinner.
Tried to find those handy tripod chairs, but ended with some foldable version, that holds up to 80kg (back on diet :?)
and was intrigued to try out Lamy Safari, but Fine nib version is too bold for me, and they didn't have Ultra Fine nibs.

See you here next time,
cheers!
8)
annelito
Real Crawler
Real Crawler

Post by annelito »

Sorry but the names of PAUL and LINUS NIELSEN were mixed up during our first post with the sketches!
The mistake is now corrected and if anyone who reads in this thread can't seem to match the comments with the sketches, this is the reason.
The names are now connected to the right sketches so there should be no more misunderstandings...I hope.
rohit
Real Crawler
Real Crawler

Post by rohit »

hej guys,

wonderful sketches... looks like you guys had a lot of fun... and so nice that someone was taking so many photographs... i think i am going to put my camera to more use next time...

lamy... i love the lamy i have... its the same yellow colour as in the picture... just that its tip is really fat... and i love it... i took it for the 18th sketchcrawl...

talking about next sketchcrawl, there has been so much of excitement about this in my office that we will be having a couple of 19.1, 19.2, 19.3 editions untill the 20th worldwide one is announced... and 19.1 is scheduled for tomorrow... :wink:

Return to “18th World Wide SketchCrawl”