New York City

Saturday March 29th 2008
Alisa
Uber Crawler
Uber Crawler

New York City

Post by Alisa »

I'm hoping the weather will be nice by the end of March so we can do some outdoor sketching!

Any thoughts on neighborhoods to visit? Central Park is always a good fall-back or maybe the zoo.
jamesb
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Post by jamesb »

i've always wanted to sketch at the zoo.. that's my vote, but i'm down for anything.. chinatown?
Alisa
Uber Crawler
Uber Crawler

The zoo it is!

Post by Alisa »

At the moment it looks like they're calling for showers on that date, but I'm optimistic. Let's meet at 11:30 at the Central Park zoo ticket booth. If it does rain, there are plenty of indoor areas to sketch and if it's only a drizzle we can sketch outside too.

The Central Park Zoo is located at 64th Street and Fifth Avenue

http://nyzoosandaquarium.com/cpz

By Subway:

BMT Line, N or R train to Fifth Avenue stop, walk north 4 blocks to 64th Street. Lexington Avenue #6 train to 68th Street/Hunter College Station, walk west 3 blocks to Fifth Avenue, then 4 blocks south.

By Bus:

M1,2,3,4 on Fifth Avenue to 64th Street.

Hope to see you guys then!
slavidzee
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Post by slavidzee »

Hey y'all,
Unfortunately, I'll be separated from you all again, but this time due to prior engagements. But I plan on sketching where I'll be, over in Staten Island.
jamesb
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Post by jamesb »

doesn't look like i'll make it up in time :[ sorry guys.. but i'll still be drawing :]
sumacm
Real Crawler
Real Crawler

Post by sumacm »

won't be making it down to NYC today, sorry, but I'll be drawing up here in Stamford as well...

Return to “18th World Wide SketchCrawl”