I copied and pasted here the post that peterpen wrote a few months ago. thanks !
As there are some questions on sharing pictures here, I set up this central link.
1. Login here Wink
2. Upload your pictures to your Blog or Flickr.com or any other good place to share your sketches.
3. Right-click on that picture, copy the picture's address/URL
I took the URL of the upper left sketch:
4. Drop/Paste in that URL to one of the actual forums here as you try to reply.
5. Add [img]in%20front%20of%20URL%20and%20add[/img] behind every pciture's URL and: leave no space
7. Have fun commenting on other Crawler's sketches ...
and here's a Flickr specific one from donnam
Joined: 12 Sep 2006
PostPosted: 21 Jan 2008 11:27 pm Post subject: Posting Instructions Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post View IP address of poster
Since a lot of people have trouble figuring out how to do this, hope this helps. I think that we should make these a static post somehow. Maybe one of you admin's can help.
1. Upload your images to Flicker
2. After you upload your photos, click on the first one and from that screen click on show all sizes.
3. Click medium size and scroll down to where it says, grab the photo's URL (this should begin with http://static)
4. Copy this url and go back to the sketchcrawl forum
In the forum message screen, up and to the right you will see a button labeled "Img"
5. Click the button IMG, paste the url you just copied, and then click the IMG button again.
If you click on preview at this point, you should see your image. You may add text to the message and then hit submit.
Saturday January 19th 2008
1 post • Page 1 of 1