Seattle - WA - USA [Results]

Saturday January 19th 2008
littlefish
Real Crawler
Real Crawler

Post by littlefish »

Enrico, will be wonderful to meet you//let us know if you decide to join us for a crawl anytime!

Tim, I love the picture of me, it's so cute how the cupid seems to be peeking back :D I like the cars very much and also the aphrodite.

and totem pole means the african sculpture right? I didnt even pay attention to the description :oops: // Thanks for all your kind comments.
Robert T.
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Post by Robert T. »

Very impressive. It is great to see a group of people sketching and having fun. The variety of work is great. I am going to make a special effort to try and assemble a group for the next sketch crawl. Very inspirational.
Robert
Joan T
Sensei Crawler
Sensei Crawler

Post by Joan T »

Looks like you had a fun and productive day!

littlefish - Nice sketches! The face on the statue is super. I like the last statue a lot too.

Tim - Great job on the suspended cars. Love your 2 page sketch of the lady and all your people drawings.
Gerald

Post by Gerald »

Great job Seattle :lol:

ibeefus - It's been so long since I've been to SAM
I totally forgot pencils are only allowed. I can't imagine
someone defacing the art?! I really liked your upper right
and lower right sketches in pencil.

littlefish - great sketches all around. I especially like that
second sketch.

Tim - That illuminated car drawing turned out great. Sounds
more like suspended stop motion animation? Cool. Glad you were
able to crank out tons of drawings. Thanks again for your help on
posting flyers.
Tim
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Post by Tim »

Hey guys thanks for all the kind words.

Ibeefus that big "ball of yarn" thing was tempting me too but I chickened out. You did it more justice than I could anyway. Great gesture sketches, and in pen no less.

Littlefish that Cupid drawing rules! Love the earthtone and the depiction of form. I can testify to the fact that you really turned that sketch out quickly too, because you got finished drawing before I got done drawing my drawing of you drawing. Or something.
lbeefus
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Post by lbeefus »

Thanks, Tim... I caught the basket thing as a reference, I'm not sure how I'd go about capturing it as an artistic rendering :) Regardless, it made for a good warmup.

I think I like your cars best, but I really like most of your sketches--nice to see the gouache additions! Have you put any of your images from Colors online? You've got me curious!
littlefish
Real Crawler
Real Crawler

xiaoxuan's sketches

Post by littlefish »

Attn: Admins: my friend xiaoxuan seems have got the activation email lost to her account, so she's unable to login/post. can someone please check and resend her the actiavtion email? her account name is: jinn_amaranth

Here I'm posting her sketches:

littlefish
Real Crawler
Real Crawler

Post by littlefish »

xiaoxuan's sketches are very carefully executed with a lot details. my favourite is the 2nd last one :)

//Ibeefus. I wasnt sure what to call the "basket" thing but i like that one too :D
mr.sch
Uber Crawler
Uber Crawler

Post by mr.sch »

thank you for sharing lovely stuff you made... enjoyed it
Have a nice day!
8)
gustavo
Site Admin
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by gustavo »

Have you friend check for the confirmation email in the spam box, sometimes the emails arrive there.
Gustavo

https://www.gustavoarizmendi.com
SketchCrawl WebHosting / Maintenance donated by yours truly from 2007 to 2022.
littlefish
Real Crawler
Real Crawler

Post by littlefish »

Seeker, I sent u a pm. but no she'll try to register again if her account can't get activated, maybeit's easier to delete it?

I just read the comments and you people are very kind. I'm looking forward to the next crawl! Any ideas on where to meet yet? what park was it last time we talked about?

// Tim, xiaoxuan and i went to figure drawing today, it was great! and you are so right about being early :) Thanks! maybe next time I'll put a sketch crawl flyer up there :D

Return to “17th World Wide SketchCrawl”