Phoenix - Arizona - USA

Saturday January 19th 2008
crgcas
Sensei Crawler
Sensei Crawler
United States of America

Phoenix - Arizona - USA

Post by crgcas »

Once again looking forward to another crawl and meeting everyone here. Any suggestions for another venue? There are a few excellent zoos and I loved the gardens and cave creek..
MarkWinters
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Post by MarkWinters »

Since I was going to suggest a zoo how about we do that? The only one I've been to is the Phoenix Zoo and that's fine with me but I'm open to go to one I haven't been to yet. :D Looking forward to this!
crgcas
Sensei Crawler
Sensei Crawler
United States of America

Post by crgcas »

Hey Mark! Either the Phoenix Zoo or the Wildlife World Zoo; both are excellent and either one is close enough to be worthwhile.
nikol
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Post by nikol »

I would love to do the World Wildlife Zoo. I think that the lemur island and treehouse would be especially fun to draw.

When should we meet up?

Nikol
crgcas
Sensei Crawler
Sensei Crawler
United States of America

Post by crgcas »

OK, shall we say Wildlife World Zoo for sure? What time? I'll probably shoot for 9 or 10ish. We can meet at one of the cafe areas inside the zoo.
MarkWinters
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Post by MarkWinters »

World Wildlife Zoo works for me! I'll want to shoot for 10. Lookin' forward to it!
Alisa
Uber Crawler
Uber Crawler

Visiting Phoenix

Post by Alisa »

Hi! I won't be in Phoenix for the official sketchcrawl, but my boyfriend and I will be visiting family in the Chandler area from December 21- 31st.

We're planning to sketch a bit in some of the parks, but if anyone in the area would like to meet up for an impromptu sketchcrawl, drop me an email:

alisamharris (at) hotmail (dot) com

Happy sketching!
-Alisa
nikol
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Coupons

Post by nikol »

Does everyone have one of the $2 off coupons for the Wildlife World Zoo that they have in the papers and the value mailers? I have extra if someone needs one. If you want to meet me outside the entrance early, maybe 9:45am just say something here in the forum.

Nikol
MarkWinters
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Post by MarkWinters »

Ughhh - stuff's come up and I won't be able to join in this time around. Been looking forward to it. You guys have a good time!
crgcas
Sensei Crawler
Sensei Crawler
United States of America

Post by crgcas »

MarkWinters: Sorry you can't make it! We'll miss having you there!

For anyone else that can come - let's meet inside the gate at 10am. I'll try to make it 15 mins early or so and hang out outside for a few. I believe we have 3 or 4 coming from North Phoenix - anyone else still going?

Send me a private message if you would like me to send you my cell # to co-ordinate tomorrow.

http://www.wildlifeworld.com
Adults: $16.99 + tax
3 - 12 Years: $8.99 + tax
2 & Under: Free
Take Loop 101 west to exit 101 at Northern Avenue and head west 8 miles

Alisa: Sorry we missed you guys while you were out this way. Let us know next time you are visiting and we'll try again.

Return to “17th World Wide SketchCrawl”