Phoenix

Sunday November 4th 2007
crgcas
Sensei Crawler
Sensei Crawler
United States of America

Phoenix

Post by crgcas »

November! I am really looking forward to doing this in cooler weather! I know there are a lot of folks here that would get in to this - any takers??

Cave Creek was awesome, we barely scratched the surface there, and I would go back in an instant but I am open to any suggestions! There will be a million great places to visit by fall.
MarkWinters
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Post by MarkWinters »

I'd love to participate. I just missed the last crawl and have been kicking myself ever since! I always thought it would be fun to sketch at the Japanese Friendship Garden in central Phoenix. It's located near other parks and areas of interest. Just a thought - I'm up for anything.
crgcas
Sensei Crawler
Sensei Crawler
United States of America

Post by crgcas »

Mark- Awesome! Glad you will be joining! The Japanese Friendship Garden is an excellent idea. I concur.
MarkWinters
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Post by MarkWinters »

So, when should we meet? I'm up for any time!
crgcas
Sensei Crawler
Sensei Crawler
United States of America

Post by crgcas »

I am also open to anytime however I just noticed that the Gardens do not open until noon on Sundays :? (hrs 12-4p). We could hit another spot first then wander over to the Gardens at noon. I had thought about heading down at maybe 10 or 11.
MarkWinters
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Post by MarkWinters »

If I remember correctly there's a park next to the garden. So I'll plan on being there at about 10am. I'll PM you my cell # so you can give me a ring when you've arrived. yay!
crgcas
Sensei Crawler
Sensei Crawler
United States of America

Post by crgcas »

Perfect - we'll look for the park and co-ordinate via cell. We should be down there 10ish as well. I PM'd you my cell phone number also. Can't wait!

Return to “16th World Wide SketchCrawl”