Santa Rosa, CA

Saturday August 25th 2007
gustavo
Site Admin
Site Admin
United States of America

Santa Rosa, CA

Post by gustavo »

Unfortunately I wont be able to attend the San Francisco event, so my wife and I will initiate one here locally.

We are thinking to be around the Down Town area, including Luther Burbank's Home and Garden's. If any other local people from nearby towns want to participate please post a message here.

If you have any suggestions about other locations please post them here too.
gustavo
Site Admin
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by gustavo »

We are planning to start at Luther Burbank Home and Garden around 9am then to the Old Courthouse square, and possibly to the historic railroad square after that.

1 - 1 1/2hrs at each location perhaps.

Due to the lack of planning, figured it was best to keep it short, however since these events are informal you are welcomed to show up later or before, and/or to participate in some other location.
missamelia
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Post by missamelia »

Hello, I think we'll be able to meet up with you guys tomorrow around 9 at the Luther Burbank home and gardens. We won't be able to stay long unfortunately, only until 11:30. We couldn't get to San Francisco this time either, so I'm glad we'll be able to spend a little time sketching on Saturday. My mom and I and possibly a few family friends will be coming. I'll wear my navy-blue SketchCrawl T-shirt, with the white SketchCrawl logo on the front. See you tomorrow!
gustavo
Site Admin
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by gustavo »

Hi,

I will be wearing a baseball cap (beige) with a penguin logo (its Tux the Linux mascot). I believe I may be able to update our location in the go. If that is possible I will do so when we move to a new location.

Thanks
Gus
gustavo
Site Admin
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by gustavo »

ok it's noon moving along now @ old courthouse square downtown santa rosa

2pm lower 4th St. (railroad square)

Return to “15th World Wide SketchCrawl”