Sketchcrawl Seattle

the different cities and nations that made SketchCrawl history
bluemax500
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Sketchcrawl Seattle

Post by bluemax500 »

I'm pretty sure I'm going to try and take the bus into Seattle, wander around there for the day. Otherwise I might just meander down to downtown Tacoma.
enrico
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by enrico »

Best of luck Bluemax !!! Never been ... but Seattle sounds like a great city to sketch in ...

E
fauxbro
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Post by fauxbro »

I also plan to sketch crawl downtown. Most likely around the Market, but maybe over to the new Library as well.
bluemax500
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Post by bluemax500 »

Yeah, I haven't been many times, not having a car, but I'm looking forward to it. I'm just trying to decide what I'm going to do if it decides to rain. :shock:
fauxbro
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Post by fauxbro »

If it rains, I imagine I'll be drawing a lot of coffee shops.
snak
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Post by snak »

There should be no if, and or buts! If you can draw this is a must. What better way to practice our talents than to sketch from life. It's time to get away from the computer/digital life for a day and open our minds. I'm so in, this is the perfect excuse for me to practice my old sketch my surroundings by hand the old fashioned way. I have not sketched regularly in years. When I heard about this a few weeks ago I started practising and warming up for the Big Day.
Good Luck everyone! :D
I shut my eyes in order to see.
Paul Gauguin (1848-1903)
Nezbine

If it rains

Post by Nezbine »

"I'm just trying to decide what I'm going to do if it decides to rain."

Well, the good news is that much of the market is indoors & its' near the library & art museum. There are also the Pacific Place and Westlake malls, which should provide plenty of people watching.
bluemax500
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Post by bluemax500 »

That's good...

Honestly, I have no idea where any of those places are. LoL. I've been going to school in Tacoma for the past year and a half and I've been to Seattle maybe three times. I think I'll just take a bus somewhere and play it by ear. Judging by todays weather, I don't really think it'll rain anyways.

SEATTLE!

Post by Guest »

I'm so excited, i know that the sketchrawl official day is already over but i'm thinking that any day that's completely free could cuont as a sketchcrawl. I really love this idea, HUGE props to enrico for coming up with such a lovely idea, and you know i've always wanted to go on a pub crawl too but this girl will have to wait a few years. I live around seattle as well, i LOVE it to itty bitty pieces and i can't wait till i get a chance to draw it. *-*

Return to “November 21st 2004 preparations”