Paris results

A fundraiser drawing marathon to benefit war victims - May 19th 2007
superspud
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Paris results

Post by superspud »

I was on vacation in the beautiful city of Paris on the day of the sketchcrawl. It was hard to actually sit myself down and draw for a while because I was just too captivated by the sights! So much to see!

However, I did manage to control myself ;) I posted my drawings on my blog at http://www.superspud.com/recentdoodle/?p=34

I also have other sketches I've done around Paris before and after May 19th, but not part of the SketchCrawl.

I prefer working with pencil but this time, I only had markers so it was a challenge for me to draw with a medium I couldn't erase my mistakes![/url]
Greyback
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Re: Paris results

Post by Greyback »

superspud wrote:
I prefer working with pencil but this time, I only had markers so it was a challenge for me to draw with a medium I couldn't erase my mistakes!
The result is charming ;) Des petits croquis.
superspud
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Post by superspud »

Thank you :)

I didn't know what 'croquis' meant so I did a search and found a website of an illustrator (Le Blog de Nicolin). Is that your site? It's great!
Greyback
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Post by Greyback »

superspud wrote:Thank you :)

I didn't know what 'croquis' meant so I did a search and found a website of an illustrator (Le Blog de Nicolin). Is that your site? It's great!
LOL No sorry, that's not me ^^
'croquis' is French for 'doodle', small sketches you make, not elaborate drawings ;)
superspud
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Post by superspud »

That is so funny :) Well, I discovered a new website anyway :) http://nicolin.over-blog.com/

Return to “14th World Wide SketchCrawl”