I wrote these up sometime ago, I hope they are of help.
These instructions are for those of us who use Flicker to host photos.
1. Upload your images to Flicker
2. After you upload your photos, click on the first one and from that screen click on show all sizes.
3. Click medium size and scroll down to where it says, grab the photo's URL (this should begin with http://static)
4. Copy this url and go back to the sketchcrawl forum
In the forum message screen, up and to the right you will see a button labeled "Img"
5. Click the button IMG, paste the url you just copied, and then click the IMG button again.
If you click on preview at this point, you should see your image. You may add text to the message and then hit submit.
A fundraiser drawing marathon to benefit war victims - May 19th 2007
1 post • Page 1 of 1