San Francisco

A fundraiser drawing marathon to benefit war victims - May 19th 2007
Xavier
Real Crawler
Real Crawler

Saturday

Post by Xavier »

Hi,

I'm new to this and I'm planning on attending, but probably in the afternoon after 1pm. Are you guys sketching over at the Embarcadero or Yerba Buena? Hope to see ya guys there!

-Xavier
srim
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

another first timer

Post by srim »

my first time... but i'll probably come around 1pm also. i jotted down your number enrico, so i'll call to see where you guys are. thanks!
enrico
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by enrico »

srim- cool!

SanXavier - neither ... we'll probably be around coit tower or northbeach ...

e
enrico
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by enrico »

Ok, some news!

I was at the space where we're holding the art auction last night at Maverix Studios. Spackling and painting walls. and getting it ready for sunday.

AND, I think it would be great to have a SketchCrawl section. And unframed section where we can hang sketches from the Saturday SketchCrawl.
We could offer those sketches by all of us crawlers at a fixed price, that each of you can decide on. Probably relatively low, considering that it's gonna be unframed art.

What do you think ?
I think it'd be fun and it would link the two events nicely.

So what we would need from you, if you are willing, would be a donation of one (or more) of your pages at the end of Saturday's crawl. We could then add those pieces to the art auction walls on sunday !

Ok, can't wait !!
See you all tomorrow !!
ferry building's peet's coffee at 11 !

Enrico
steph laberis
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Post by steph laberis »

I'll be there! Hope to see some familiar faces from Sausalito last fall, it's been a while since I've been able to go to one of these.

Enrico, I'd be willing to give a sketch, assuming I can come up with anything worthwhile on this outing ^_^;; I don't think I will be able to make the auction unfortunately. There's a lot of buzz going on about it at work though, I'm sure it will be a huge success!
redhen
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Post by redhen »

A few of us are coming down from Sonoma County. We'll park at Larkspur landing and take the 9:40 Ferry, which will take us right to Peet's coffee at the Ferry Bldg. The last two return ferries are at 4:30 and 7:00 pm.
IR
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Post by IR »

I am new here.
we will come from Fremont, see u guys tomorrow....have fun!
gustavo
Site Admin
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by gustavo »

Thank you for the Ferry Tip. Due to time constraints I was not able to make use of that solution. However, I found out that 'all day' parking at the parking lot on Union and Front was only $6.00 on weekends.
millart
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

hi

Post by millart »

is there anybody who makes some san francisco sketching trips?i'd like to join ya!plllz tell me;)
My way leads to my own right place deep inside of me!

Return to “14th World Wide SketchCrawl”