Sacramento - Results

Saturday March 17th 2007!
hanksan
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Sacramento - Results

Post by hanksan »

I have about 12 or so pages to scan, so I started with a couple. More to follow soon...

The Tower Bridge
Getting ready for the Parade
PaintMonster
Japan

Post by PaintMonster »

hanksan
Oh it's brilliant sketches!!
PaintMonster (Sapporo /Japan)

Thorsten
Sensei Crawler
Sensei Crawler

Post by Thorsten »

can't wait to see more, hanksam
enrico
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by enrico »

Awesome, love that bridge ...

e
Gue_Man
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Post by Gue_Man »

i didn't do anything special at sketchcrawl cause i couldn't concsentrate for some reason. But, here's a link to my daily sketches on Conceptart.org.

http://conceptart.org/forums/showthread ... 008&page=2
I like Root Beer
ClayMom
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Post by ClayMom »

Wow! Love the bridge. My husband and I lived in Sac. for almost five years and never got tired of looking at it even after they painted it. It is still that golden color right? Nice job. Look forward to seeing more....
Oliver
Real Crawler
Real Crawler

Post by Oliver »

:shock: 12 pages? Wow...thats a lot.

Great perspective on the bridge.
rubbersushi7
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Post by rubbersushi7 »

Alright! Sorry it's taken so long, I've been really busy. :) Anyway, I went on my first sketch crawl last March, and spent the majority of it looking for the group I was suppose to meet with. But when I did get a chance to sit down, I did some character drawings of what I saw that day. 1) A very weathly woman with her man servant and/or boyfriend. 2) Man in Native costume, who was so into character that he started chanting a rain dance, walking around Old Sac. 3) Large elderly woman on a red scooter, and her equally large and old canine companion. I gave the poor thing it's own scooter. If she doesn't have to walk, it doesn't either. 4) Some sketches I did in the restaurant Fat City. The people include: Our waiter Julio, who had a "bery sezzy" voice and refused to allow us to die from thirst, and our very drunk, very english, and very happy neighbors a few tables down. All are ink drawings, and the first three were colored (not very well) in Photoshop. The fourth was beautifully colored by my nieces when I wasn't looking. :P

All in all, it was pretty fun. I got to see a lot of things. Hopefully, next time I'll be able to find the group. :x Scratch that, next time I better find them since it will be the day before my birthday. :lol: Or else.

Return to “13th World Wide SketchCrawl”