Saturday March 17th it is !

Saturday March 17th 2007!
Didier
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Post by Didier »

Hi, I am a newbie here, both on the concept of sketchcrawl and this forum. I am a French guy, living in Hong Kong.
On the 17th, I will do some sketches near Ma On Shan in the New Territories ( North of HK ). Not as much as I would like because I will have soeveral things to do on that day.
I have also already mentioned this site to a lot of my Chinese colleagues designers in my company, and we will see what can be done.

That's really a great concept.
Almost live from Hong Kong,

Didier
enrico
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by enrico »

Great Didier ! Nice to hear from you ... glad you like the idea and that you're already helping us spread the word !! :)

:)

BlueLily- Chicago solo crawl ? Sounds great! Look forward to see some of your sketches.

Enrico
rainboy
Real Crawler
Real Crawler

Singpore strikes again!

Post by rainboy »

After missing so many Sketchcrawl... I'm gonna join in again this time!
Have not decided where we'll do e sketchcrawl this time but if anyone of u in Singapore wnat to join us, most welcome! I'll post e meeting place soon {^o^}/"
Katherine T
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

publicity for the sketchcrawls

Post by Katherine T »

A bit of publicity for this one and the next one on my blog

http://makingamark.blogspot.com/2007/03 ... urday.html
enrico
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by enrico »

Excellent Katherine!! Thank you !!

:)

e
Didier
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Post by Didier »

OK, this is already the 17th for me, so... I went outside and did the first sketch ( of a series ). Weather is not too good ( especting rain anytime ! ) so it will be tricky to do outdoor stuff as much as I wanted. But the main questions are: what is the resolution of the scans ? Where and when Are we supposed to post them ( anytime we have one available or all at once at the end of the day ) ?

Thanks...
Almost live from Hong Kong,

Didier
bluelily17
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Whee

Post by bluelily17 »

It was a pretty crazy saturday in Chicago and I therefore completely missed the sketchcrawl

St. Patrick's day in Chicago's not a good day to find a quiet spot to doodle in.

lol

the rivers still vaguely "bright" green ...and going back to it's normal "blech" green.

I'll do a "makeup" session sketchcrawl since I missed Saturday and post my doodles.

Return to “13th World Wide SketchCrawl”