Indianapolis - Sketchcrawl at the Crossroads

Saturday September 23rd 2006
nrlois

Indianapolis - Sketchcrawl at the Crossroads

Post by nrlois »

Try, try again. We had two (count 'em, two) participants in the last SketchCrawl, so let's do better! I am happy to arrange an itinerary, but I'll need confirmation from a few people before I post the details. Otherwise, I'll take my sketchbook and some type of adult beverage and head out solo.

Indianapolis. It will be a little too early for Fall Foliage, but it will certainly beat the heat of July's SketchCrawl. [Out]Door prizes, too!

Please indicate in your response if you have transportation limitations. Indy is a big place!

Lois
Last edited by nrlois on Fri Sep 08, 2006 2:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
pencil mega
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Post by pencil mega »

hey! I don't live in Indie, but my bro goes to Purdue uni over there. I visited last Easter, it was a cool time! I'd be up for it if I were a little closer :wink: but maybe when I'm nect over we can arrange something?

I'll post on here when I'm next in the U.S.

good luck with your crawl! :D

Adam (just been to see 'Grease' at the theatre, it's brilliant!)
Chaga
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Post by Chaga »

Just heard of SketchCrawl and I'd love to tag along! I'm over 21 so having a few adult refreshments sounds good too. I am pretty sure that I can get at least one other person to join.

Anywhere downtown to meet would be good for me. Possibly the Canal, Mass Ave., Old North Side, Fountain Sq., Anywhere!

No transportation limits.

- Carrie -
nrlois

RSVP - Let's try the canal...

Post by nrlois »

Sketchcrawl 10 in Indianapolis met at Crown Hill Cemetery. It was an awesome place to meet, but the majority of the people there aren't too active (if you know what I mean..). The canal is a nice, central location. Close to coffee in the am and a good Scottish pub in the afternoon.

Please post a message here if you plan to meet up. The most convenient time might be 10:30 - not too early, not too late. Unless there is a conflict (which will be posted here), I say we meet by the wooly mammoths at the State Museum on the canal at 10:30.
Chaga
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Crawl in Indy

Post by Chaga »

Sorry to reply so late, school is finally catching up with life.

Canal sounds good but I will be working til 2pm. So 2:30 would be ideal for me. Let me know what you think.
goyatoons
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Post by goyatoons »

HI HI HI IM FROM INDIANA well actually im from mexico but I live in Indianapolis ehehe. whatever you would like to do, IM IN ehehhe, im leaving in January but I can come for summer or winter etc cause i have family in here HI EVERYONE
indyfitz
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Post by indyfitz »

is the indianapolis sketchcrawl still going? i live in btown, but getting to indy would not be a hassle at all.

Return to “11th World Wide SketchCrawl”