Lone Sketchcrawl in eastern Ontario, Canada

Saturday July 1st 2006!
FosterYourThoughts
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Lone Sketchcrawl in eastern Ontario, Canada

Post by FosterYourThoughts »

I just registered today, and this is my first post -- hope I'm doing it correctly! :?

Greetings from eastern Ontario!! I actually did do a lone crawl on July 1, for the sketchcrawl on WetCanvas! -- which was inspired by this site. So, I decided to post what I did.

While I am from Ottawa, Ontario -- Ottawa's capital city -- I was away for the weekend, helping to run a new weekend music festival held at a campsite located about halfway between Montreal and Ottawa. Our fest is called Echoes Magical Music Festival. (http://www.echoesmagicalmusicfestival.com)

Because of my commitments to the festival, and the moodiness of the weather (it rained intermittently, and our events were all outdoors), I only got 4 pages of sketches done, and the forth was actually done on July 2.

I can't post the images until I get the exact URL to access them from Wetcanvas (just learned this when trying to post them). I'll be back!
Cheers!
Lauren F-M
FosterYourThoughts
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Re: Lone Sketchcrawl in eastern Ontario, Canada

Hello, I'm back! :wink:

I have an url to post which I hope will [1] get you to the sketchcrawl sketches I posted on WetCanvas... [2] post it correctly.

If it doesn't work, can someone please let me know what I did wrong? Thanks in advance.

Okay -- here goes.....

http://www.wetcanvas.com//Community/Pro ... oj_id=1037
Cheers!
Lauren F-M
enrico
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by enrico »

I fixed your code, it just needed to be a link instead of an image ... so you'd press URL instead IMG ...
:)
Have to get an account of wetcanvas and then I'll get to see your sketches ...
thanks for joining in !

e
FosterYourThoughts
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

enrico wrote:I fixed your code, it just needed to be a link instead of an image ... so you'd press URL instead IMG ...
:)
Have to get an account of wetcanvas and then I'll get to see your sketches ...
thanks for joining in !
e
Thanks, Enrico!

Actually, I highly recommend joining Wet Canvas -- it's very addictive... and there are lots of places to post sketches, etc!

Is there a place on here where I can go see if there have been any people sketchcrawling from the Ottawa, Ontario area? or from Montreal, Quebec? I would love to team up with some other people for future crawls.
Cheers!
Lauren F-M

Return to “10th World Wide SketchCrawl”