Sketchcrawl Dublin, Ireland?

Saturday April 22nd 2006!
Gareth W
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Sketchcrawl Dublin, Ireland?

Post by Gareth W »

I've known of this site since just after #4, but never went about signing up. I did a solo crawl a week later. The weather was perfect, but I didn't sketch as long as I would of liked.

So, I'll be doing it on the 22nd. Is there anyone else in Dublin that's up for it? I'll be asking friends and aquaintances, but thought here was a good place to start.

Meeting at Central Bank, or Stephens Green park entrance are up in the air as idea's for the start.
Gareth
Gareth W
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Post by Gareth W »

Well, I had a few people signed on for the Dublin crawl, but since everyones abandoned ship. So, I'll be doing a solo crawl again, but friends are going to show up to break up the day for me. If it's sunny *crosses fingers* I'll start at stephens green. If not, the national gallery or history museum.

Just to wish everyone goodluck with their crawls and here's the few sketches from my last solo crawl... which seems longer ago than it is.

So... yeah. Not great, but I had great fun doing it and made it a neccessity to Never Again use markers to draw.

I'll be using a pen this time, and my watercolour pencils if I can find them in time.

Again, have a great sketchcrawl everyone![/img]
Gareth
Thorsten
Sensei Crawler
Sensei Crawler

Post by Thorsten »

Gareth - fun, that's what it's all about here! ;-) thanks for sharing

Return to “9th World Wide Sketchcrawl”