Mustering San Diego

Saturday April 22nd 2006!
James
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Mustering San Diego

Post by James »

Hey all,

Lets get together for an awesome time! Balboa Park, Gaslamp, Old Town; name a place and we're there. Totally stoked this time around and looking forward to meeting new faces.

James
James
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Post by James »

:( I am saddened that there's such a lack of interest in San Diego. So far I have about 3 others from work that will be joining me. Hopefully some flyers around town will attract others. Still don't know where we'll be going but that'll be ironed out in the next few days.
enrico
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by enrico »

don't feel bad James ... it's about enjoying the day not about how many artists show up.
And ... there's a lot of us crawlers from all over the world drawing away on that day ... :)

have a great crawl !

e
Thorsten
Sensei Crawler
Sensei Crawler

Post by Thorsten »

enrico is defenitely right, james - for example: I allways have only been accompanied by me, myself and I on SC-days and they allways told me that they all had fun together ;-) even though we launched some flyers and posters before
Thorsten
James
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Post by James »

Sounds good. I'm still looking forward to a day of drawing. Coming from San Francisco with a huge art scene to one with a little one is pretty tough, but I'll manage. :)
Thorsten
Sensei Crawler
Sensei Crawler

Post by Thorsten »

talking about 'little art scene' in San Diego feel free to come over here, james: a Dortmund University teacher once said, if you manage to make some art and be inspired in this town, it would feel like practicing cello in a one-door-wardrobe ;-)

Return to “9th World Wide Sketchcrawl”