SketchCrawl San Francisco

Saturday April 22nd 2006!
emil
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

:(

Post by emil »

oh no! i juz realised the sketchcrawl date clashes with my anatomy class visit to the dentistry school. The place is practically one block away from Royal Grounds. Perhaps if I can reschedule the class visit to early morning, I may be able to make it to RG by 11am..... :(
limeworks.blogspot.com
Gerald

Post by Gerald »

Hi everyone,

Not to put a damper on things (cuz I'm really excited for this Saturday) but are we doing this rain or shine? The weather person is not the most accuate person, but the forcast looks bad this Fri & Sat. :cry: Just wondering if there's a back-up route if it rains?

Thanks.
emily
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Post by emily »

Yay I'm very excited about Saterday! And I am looking forward to making lots more stick-people drawings to share. ^_^
enrico
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by enrico »

Rain or shine it is !!

Even if the weather gods are not on our side (which would be a first time) we'll make it a little shorter crawl and hang out in cafes and the Japan Town mall ...

ciao !

e

PS
yay Emily ... ;)
Danny
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Post by Danny »

cool, I'll see you all there!
Gerald

Post by Gerald »

Right on Enrico! Sounds good. I'm ready to go! :o
emma
Real Crawler
Real Crawler

Post by emma »

Woo, see all you guys tomorrow!
enrico
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by enrico »

by the way, parking wise ... the japan center will be swamped and crowded ... I'd advise staying away from it with your car ...
I go often and hang out at Grove cafe on fillmore ... and I usually try and park around pine, past fillmore ... going toward Divisadero ... even if a little further away it's worth taking the walk and not having to deal with metered or pay parking ...

see ya tomorrow !

e
emil
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

joining later

Post by emil »

I'll be having a Cadaver Workshop with my class from 9am to 12pm. I'll be joining u guys later. Will probably call to check where u guys are. So excited! tommorrow is draw draw draw day!!
limeworks.blogspot.com
enrico
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by enrico »

wow, that's pretty intense Emil ... you can draw living people the rest of your day though ... :)

my cell 415 317-2731

e
emil
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

totally!

Post by emil »

Ya! I'm so excited! wakakaka...and plus, at 7pm I'll be having portfolio night in my apartment! Everything just sort of fell on tommorrow for some reason. Tommorrow's gonna be one hell of a day! see you everybody! :D
limeworks.blogspot.com
Oliver
Real Crawler
Real Crawler

Post by Oliver »

Hope we have a productive and fun SC! I'm going to drag along a couple more kids from UCB.
Gerald

Post by Gerald »

Thanks for the parking recommendations enrico, that is always helpful.
I'll see you guys/gals at 11am.
frosti
Real Crawler
Real Crawler

Thanks everyone!

Post by frosti »

Today was my first sketchcrawl and I had a blast! Thanks to everyone who makes this possible, and for sharing all of your wonderful sketches at the end of the day. It was really inspiring, and a lot of fun.

-Paul
enrico
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by enrico »

Wow. what a nice day out !!! We sure walked a lot ... from Fillmore to the Palace of fine arts and back, maybe walked too much ... I was sure tired after it, but it was still a lot of fun ...
Thanks to all of you for coming ! We had almost 40 people join in! Very cool. It was great to see all your drawings back at the JapanCenter ...

Here's a couple of watercolors from me ... I have an other couple as well, but wanted to add some color here and there on those.
Ok ! Bye for now !

Return to “9th World Wide Sketchcrawl”