Page 1 of 3

Sketch Crawl in San Francisco...

Posted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 1:13 am
by agreencat
Sketch Crawl in SF. Anyone up for it? I am. Even a few people would be great.

<3 Cat

Posted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 1:50 am
by emma
My little brother's birthday is on the 19th... unfortunately. I'm going to be going to that; you know they say you only turn 17 once.

If you're lucky.

Hope you guys get a good turnout, though! Plenty of people in SF who aren't in tokyo or at birthday parties...

Posted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 7:19 am
by Guest
I'll be there. And i'll try to drag along my little brother.

Posted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 6:12 am
by John Juan
Where, When, and how do I get there?!

Count me in!

Posted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 6:47 am
by emily
I'll be the official sketchcrawl little sister tagalong... just because I like field trips to the city ^_^

Posted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 4:55 am
by Oliver
I'm interested as well. I prefer to meet as early as possible to make the most of the day. No idea where though...

=D

Posted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 5:34 pm
by agreencat
Is the bottom posting you?

<<New postPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 7:19 am Post subject: Reply with quote
I'll be there. And i'll try to drag along my little brother.>>
emma wrote:My little brother's birthday is on the 19th... unfortunately. I'm going to be going to that; you know they say you only turn 17 once.

If you're lucky.

Hope you guys get a good turnout, though! Plenty of people in SF who aren't in tokyo or at birthday parties...

Posted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 5:36 pm
by agreencat
FEB 19th. Maybe start early and begin in a place where there is lots to do and is free. I'm thinking places like Pier 39, Union Square, North Beach, Chinatown... etc Send me an e-mail and I'll try to sent up a mailer for everyone who wants to do this.

agreencatATgmailDOTcom
John Juan wrote:Where, When, and how do I get there?!

Re: Count me in!

Posted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 5:37 pm
by agreencat
Fabulous!
^_^

agreencatATgmailDOTcom
emily wrote:I'll be the official sketchcrawl little sister tagalong... just because I like field trips to the city ^_^

Posted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 5:39 pm
by agreencat
I have no idea yet either. But I agree with doing it early... and maybe starting in busy areas that are free like Pier 39, Chinatown, North Beach... maybe even Dolores Park.... But I'll start a e-mail thing for us to e-mail each other. I haven't been getting e-mails from the forum... so it's easier just to get it straight from you guys.

agreencatATgmailDOTcom
Oliver wrote:I'm interested as well. I prefer to meet as early as possible to make the most of the day. No idea where though...

Posted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 6:26 pm
by Oliver
I think it may be a good idea to post whatever relevant information on this thread as well, for those late comers who don't get on your mailing list on time.



But I'll start a e-mail thing for us to e-mail each other. I haven't been getting e-mails from the forum... so it's easier just to get it straight from you guys.

Posted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 1:28 am
by agreencat
Of course!

Oliver wrote:I think it may be a good idea to post whatever relevant information on this thread as well, for those late comers who don't get on your mailing list on time.

Posted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 1:41 am
by Oliver
:wink:
just making sure!

Where to meet...

Posted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 11:55 pm
by agreencat
Some choices:

1) Dolores Park
2) Golden Gate Park
3) Fisherman's Warf
4) Union Square
5) North Beach
6) Other?

I'm just throwing some locations out there to see what people are interested in. It would be nice to start at one far point in the city and end in an area where everyone can get home safely. (Especially if you are not from San Francisco).

What does everyone think?

Posted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 12:26 am
by John Juan
Any of those places sound great. Being from San Jose, I like the idea of ending the day somewhere close to the Bart and other public transportation.
my vote is that we start somewhere like Golden Gate park and end in Union Square.