Post your drawings here ... November 13 2005
It was a cool and damp day. That might explain the low turnout this time ... but I had fun. Here is my work for the day. I hope this works ... it's the first time I've posted ...
- Real Crawler
- Posts: 123
- Joined: Sat May 21, 2005 6:39 am
- Location: Brisbane, Australia
Fantastic Carolee! I really like that last one, great watercolour technique
- Site Admin
- Posts: 1140
- Joined: Thu Nov 11, 2004 9:59 am
- Location: San Francisco
beautiful work Carolee ... so colorfull and vibrant !
- Posts: 781
- Joined: Fri Apr 08, 2005 2:46 am
- Location: Sapporo / Japan
yes, super beautiful water colors Carolee.
Your red and a blue combination have produced very comfortable depth feeling. It is wonderful!!
- Sensei Crawler
- Posts: 765
- Joined: Sun Oct 23, 2005 10:05 am
- Location: Hamburg, Germany
, you really brought the vivid colours of autumn into them
I like 'em a lot
- Newbie Crawler
- Posts: 24
- Joined: Thu Nov 11, 2004 7:55 pm
- Location: Near Portland, OR
Wow! You captured my Alma Mater on a beautiful autumn day!
I had a deadline so I couldn't go that day. Hopefully, I'll make the next one.