Sitting in a talk...

Doodles, comics, illustrations, concepts ... post your work here!

Moderator: Gerald

GINKO
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Sitting in a talk...

Post by GINKO »

Before the talk started, I drew at the edge of the Los Angeles Magazine of the picture on the previous page. (the woman only, the map is already there)

Details in the same photo

This guy came in late, so he was sitting on the stair...
Obviously thinking hard, so I get to sketch many good posts

Woman in a row ahead of me. very intellegent looking. Most of the people in the hall wear glasses like this one (plastic, square....) whick give an intellectual, geeky look...
I have been looking for glasses, now this make me feel that I have to do something different. Maybe a perfect round glasses--- GEEKIER than thou.
This woman has a full head of hair that is so round, it is like a nice fur hat... I don't usually think hair shape like that exist outside of the Japanese cartoon picture, but obviously, it did exist in real life.
Smiley with the square glasses

Next week comes my jury duty... I can't wait to jump on this great sketch opportunity. :o
Always on the right place, at the right time, doing the right thing.
lexidawn
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Post by lexidawn »

Love the sketches! This is how all of my notes from my college courses looked. It really is the only way to pay attention! Lol.
GINKO
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Post by GINKO »

Thanks Lexidawn for the feedback. Sketching actually HELP me to focus my attention. (It was a very good talk )

I did more sketches during my jury duty selection process. The sketching part was a lot of fun. (I work out some idea for Illustration Friday)

This part was a lot of fun... help me pass time... however, the final product was not that satisfactory....(see blog)

http://ginkothegal.blogspot.com/
Always on the right place, at the right time, doing the right thing.
Thorsten
Sensei Crawler
Sensei Crawler

Post by Thorsten »

I really like your hatching style in the first "monster" sketch (arms up!!!), Ginko and love the composition on the trip-one!!
thanks for sharing, t.

Return to “Random Drawings”