WW SketchCrawl 40

Date:Jul 13, 2013 Ages:All Ages Price:FREE Type:SketchCrawl Location:San Francisco, CA

Saturday July 13th, 2013

Wow – We have reached #40 World Wide SketchCrawl’s and this time the date will coincide with our urbansketchers friends yearly gathering.

Please let us know where you will be sketching from:

12 Comments

1. James D. Abernethy says:

Your website doesn’t offer address for July 13th event. I happened across one of your groups once on corner of 18th and Dolores in front of a coffee shop. I am a newcomer so I haven’t attended a session yet nor do I have any contacts. Could you please email me at (email removed) to confirm next group meeting place. Thanks for making this a reality and a creative vehicle for the general art participant.
    Sincerely,
    James D. Abernethy

2. Les Haworth says:

Looking to connect with a SketchCrawl near Providence, RI

3. Second Monday Artists Group says:

How do we sign up for this year’s sketch crawl. We are located in Williamston, Michigan USA We participated a couple of years ago. Thanks
    Anita Saviko, coordinator

4. Gerald W Mayfield says:

I once participated in SketchCrawl a few years ago. I cannot access the site again as apparently my registration name and password no longer work. How can I rejoin?

Mahalo,

Jerry

5. Shashwata Datta says:

HI,
    I just stumbled onto this site mere minutes ago.
    And I love the idea. So I have this query.
    This WW Sketchcrawl 40 to be held on 13th July, I am assuming people from around the world can participate.
    But in the details it is mentioned, Location: San Francisco, CA.
    That has thrown me off a bit.
    So please clarify this, is it a global thing or just based out of San Francisco?
    Sorry if I seem too ignorant.

Shashwata Datta
    Mumbai, India

6. travis says:

hello Enrico

I’m from oakland and wish to join the berkeley meet/greet on july 12.
    If this is an open event, what time and where is the berkeley site?
    Please check out my blog….been sketching/watercolor of lake merritt for years.

Travis

7. Gustavo says:

Hi James, please visit the following link for more information: http://www.sketchcrawl.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=66

8. Gustavo says:

Hi Les, please visit the following link, maybe someone close to you is planing an event: http://www.sketchcrawl.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=66 If not maybe you can go solo and share your sketches. Thanks

9. Gustavo says:

Hi Anita, Please follow this link to see the current locations: http://www.sketchcrawl.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=66

10. Gustavo says:

Hi Gerald,
    Please see the following post for more info: http://www.sketchcrawl.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=3360 – However it appears in your case the account is still in the system. In the login screen there is a choice called “forgot my password” that should send you an email with additional steps. I just clicked it for you and entered your info.. you should be getting an email. Welcome back!

11. Gustavo says:

Hi Shashwata,

It is a global event, go here for more info re: locations http://www.sketchcrawl.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=66 SketchCrawl was founded by Enrico in San Francisco, hence why we include the city in our posts (the site theme only allows for one location). We hope to see you in the forums!

12. Gustavo says:

Hi Travis,

All SketchCrawl events are open to all ages, skill levels. The event in Berkeley is actually being organized by our friends at Urban Sketchers (a different group). You most likely will encounter people from both groups at that event. Have fun!