More Bolhem goodness for you

Posted by on May 23, 2006 in Blog, inspiration, just drawings | 6 comments

Amazing work … he gets so much character out of people around him. The first one Bolhem did at SketchCrawl last month, he was telling me how he thought interesting how just making the shape of her feet dark and prominent sells almost automatically her pose and attitude. The other three are from his Paris’ metro sketchbooks, crazy good. 🙂

6 Comments

1. julien says:

thanks for sharing that!
    bolhem is one of the best animator i’ve ever met…and it seems that he’s an amazing drawer too!!!
    by the way he came to gobelins last year and he did a conference about the incredibles…I believe that my eyes completely exploded when he show us the thumbails he did for his scenes in the movie!
    awsome…

2. amelia says:

That stuff is soo cool…I didn’t realize he was on the SketchCrawl!! Very very nice.

a

3. Adam Oliver says:

Hi!

Just wanted to say there is some awesome work going up around here, I’m a big fan and have been participating since the start! (and I believe the first person to do a sketchcrawl in the UK too! Let me know if you;re from the UK)

I also just wanted to let the readers/participants know of a campaign for freedom of rights to sell your own films. (This is not spam, I just didn’t where else to post)

You can read all about it here:

and sign the petition here: http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/SelfClassification/

I thought this would interest you guys seeing as Enrico works at Pixar and so others are probably interested in film/animation too!

Please show your support for the filmmakers out there, this could truely change the way we see up-and-coming work.

Thanks.

4. Scott Wright says:

Great looking stuff.

Looks like you had a lot of fun.

5. justin says:

Wow! Enrico, Bolhem. Thank you both so much for sharing these and the last post too. Incredibly, inspiring stuff!

6. Alina says:

THese are awesome!! Love the style!

Trackbacks/Pingbacks

1. Enrico’s blog » Blog Archive » Back to gesture tuesdays - [...] Oh and don’t miss these new amazing drawings from Bolhem Bouchiba on the SketchCrawl Blog. (busy tuesday!) [...]